Department of Biological Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Organism Biology and Ecology
This innovative program enables you to pursue advanced biology training while building highly valued workplace skills.
Greater Baltimore is a center for high technology and biomedical research where candidates with master’s-level training are in demand. The M.S. program in biology prepares you with:
- comprehensive foundational knowledge in your area of specialty
- advanced competence in research design and methods
- communication skills beneficial for professional scientists
Our graduates work in research facilities, private and government laboratories, environmental consulting firms, and public and private secondary schools, or they go on to competitive PhD or MD programs .
No Student Experiences for this program yet