Unity College Distance Education
Often, environmental scientists can analyze and interpret environmental data while GIS scientists can manage and manipulate data. Unity College’s 100% online GIS degree, the Master’s in Professional Science in Environmental GIScience, will prepare students to meld the two by integrating spatial technologies and environmental information. Students will be expected to be highly inquisitive about the ramifications, motivations, and cost of global responses to environmental issues while exploring their own individual ideas. The central distinguishing feature of the online GIS degree is to focus on understanding the environment through spatial technologies.
- 100% online. With the online GIS degree in Environmental GIScience students who take a full course load can complete the degree requirements in as few as 12 months!
- World-class faculty experienced in online teaching.
- Small class sizes allow for personalized attention. That’s something you won’t find at larger, online universities!
- Affordable and flexible. Take the classes whenever works for you. We offer five start dates per year!
- Unlike similar programs, no GRE is required.
- Get free access to the GIS software, ArcGIS, for use in your classes.
No Student Experiences for this program yet
To meet the needs of the job market, UConn’s Law School, Natural Resources, and Geography departments offer an interdisciplinary Master of Energy & Environmental Management online degree.
Earn a degree that prepares you for a career preserving and managing natural resources as a wildlife biologist. Learn more!
Prepare to lead the management of natural resources and keep up with rapid changes in applications and methodology by earning an Ecosystem Management degree or certificate online through Penn State World Campus.