Department of Entomology and Plant Pathology
- Arthropod Management in Plant Systems
- Behavior, Ecology, Evolution & Systematics
- Genetics & Molecular Biology of Insects
- Insect Microbe & Pathogen Interactions
- Structural Urban, Medical & Veterinary Entomology
Bridging traditional and modern approaches to study the role of insects in natural and managed ecosystems.
Globally-ranked, the entomology graduate program in CALS offers a challenging curriculum, one-on-one research experiences and hands-on attention from committed faculty members.
We offer two master’s degrees and a Ph.D. in entomology.
These are the program objectives:
- To guide the graduate education of students preparing for professional careers
- To prepare students to be effective researchers, teachers and extension specialists in contributing to the advancement of entomology
- To maintain and improve the program’s leadership position nationally and internationally
No Student Experiences for this program yet