Department of Biology
The Master of Science in Conservation Biology is designed to provide advanced training in Conservation Biology to students who desire to enhance their career or prepare for doctoral studies. Students will perform an extensive research project on which they will write their thesis. A flexible curriculum allows students to explore their specific interests.
WHY CHOOSE UNION UNIVERSITY’S MASTER OF SCIENCE IN CONSERVATION BIOLOGY?
- We are a university with a strong Christian foundation that is an integral part of everything we do.
- We offer high quality, rigorous courses that prepare students for a variety of future opportunities.
- We have a long history of providing excellent mentoring and advising to students.
- Diverse areas of faculty expertise and research interests provide students with many opportunities to learn
- If your goal is further graduate education, we provide an opportunity for you to gain knowledge and experience so that your application becomes more competitive!
No Student Experiences for this program yet