College of Natural Resources
Work alongside internationally recognized faculty leading natural resources research in pursuit of your degree and make an impact on the problems facing our natural world. Our research encompasses a wide range of natural resource disciplines and offers both a thesis and non-thesis option.
Departments within the College of Natural Resources include:
- Fish and Wildlife Sciences
- Forest, Rangeland and Fire Sciences
- Natural Resources and Society
- Choose a thesis or non-thesis option from a wide range of disciplines
- Ready access to thousands of acres of working forests, rangelands and waterways.
- Conduct research on 2.3 million pristine acres at the Taylor Wilderness Research Station.
No Student Experiences for this program yet