Integrative Biology - PhD
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
This program encourages students to consider research questions from diverse biological perspectives, ultimately addressing their questions through the integration of concepts from multiple disciplines. Faculty in the IB program work in broad areas of biology, with the scale of studies ranging from molecules, genes, and genomes to organisms, behaviors, and ecosystems.
- Provide a strong foundation in three categories:
- Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Organismal & Developmental Biology
- Ecology & Evolution
- Prepare students for innovative careers in academia, government and industry
- Provide independent research experience
- Promote competency in scientific communication
No Student Experiences for this program yet
Learn to apply leading edge techniques in marine research & data analysis to solve global problems. Choose from concentrations in marine mammals, marine predators, and reef conservation.
Our master’s degree is designed to help wildlife professionals protect and manage a changing world while promoting, teaching, and practicing sustainable conservation.
Prepare to lead the management of natural resources and keep up with rapid changes in applications and methodology by earning an Ecosystem Management degree or certificate online through Penn State World Campus.