Department of Natural Resource Ecology and Management
At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore. The university offers MS and PhD degrees in Wildlife Ecology.
Learning Goals that students in this program are expected to meet include:
- Synthesize the scholarly literature in the area of study
- Articulate research objectives and form testable hypotheses to address knowledge gaps in their field
- Conduct quantitative and/or qualitative research using appropriate methods
- Clearly communicate research findings orally and in writing for both scientific and lay audiences
- Describe and apply ethical and professional standards to their scholarly work
No Student Experiences for this program yet
Learn to apply leading edge techniques in marine research & data analysis to solve global problems. Choose from concentrations in marine mammals, marine predators, and reef conservation.
Prepare for a vibrant career designing solutions to the world's environmental issues. Study when and where you want with 8 online start dates each year. Learn more today!
Our master’s degree is designed to help wildlife professionals protect and manage a changing world while promoting, teaching, and practicing sustainable conservation.